A new online Zoom class timetable will be commencing from Monday 12th October 2020
The new codes and passwords for each class have been emailed directly to each student.
Yellow (7th Kyu) & Green (6th Kyu) Belts 6.00pm – 7.00pm
Purple (5th Kyu) & Purple & White (4th Kyu) Belts 7.00pm – 8.00pm
White, Red (9th Kyu) & Orange (8th Kyu) Belts 6.00pm – 7.00pm
Brown & Double White (1st Kyu) & Black Belts – 7.00pm – 8.00pm
All Tigers 5.00pm – 6.00pm
Brown & Double White (1st Kyu) & Black Belts 6.00pm – 7.00pm
Yellow (7th Kyu) & Green (6th) Belts 6.00pm – 7.00pm
Brown (3rd Kyu) and Brown & White (2nd Kyu) Belts 7.00pm – 8.00pm
All Tiny Tigers 9.30am – 10.15am
White, Red (9th Kyu) & Orange (8th Kyu) Belts 10.30am – 11.30am
Brown (3rd Kyu) and Brown & White (2nd Kyu) Belts 11.30am – 12.30pm
Purple (5th Kyu) and Purple & White (4th Kyu) Belts 9.30am – 10.30am
Brown & Double White (1st Kyu) & Black Belts 10.30am – 11.30am
To download Zoom visit https://zoom.us/download
When participating in the Online classes, you must consider the following;
- Please change your screen name to your/the students name, so we can register your attendance.
- You do not have to wear your Gi and Belt or Tiny Tiger Uniform. Suitable sports clothing is acceptable. Please have a drink ready for during the classes.
- Please clear as much space as possible. It is important that the area used for training is as safe as possible, as the instructors will be unable to perform the usual risk assessments.
- Please ensure you have joined the class a few minutes before the start time, so that classes can start on time.
- All classes will start with virtual waiting rooms. All participants will only be accepted at the start time of the lesson. So, please be ready to start training at this point.
- After each class, please write the date into your training card, to keep an accurate record of attendance.
If you have any questions about these upcoming classes, please email [email protected]