At ESKA we collect information about our members for two main reasons:
- To help us continually improve the services we offer.
- To use the details of our clients to inform them of changes to our web site, offers, information and service improvements.
We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy. We will not share your information with others without your prior consent. We have also established the following three principles:
- We will continue to invest in the best quality security available and do our utmost to protect user privacy.
- We will respect your e-mail privacy, and will send you email only if you have agreed to this proactively or by default through either contacting us or using our services.
- We will not pass on any individual user details (including your e-mail address) unless we have your prior consent.
What information do we collect?
We collect some basic information from all of our users. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. We may also ask some further, voluntary questions so we can gain a clearer understanding of our users. Your enquiries and comments help us to better understand your requirements and allow us to improve the range of services we offer our members.
Will we disclose the information to outside parties?
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given us your permission.