A Little Fun
Tiny Tigers Karate is a new and exciting motor skill development system for children that produces real results, improving emotional and physical intelligence.
Tiny Tigers Karate has one main aim; to produce young, healthy and confident individuals who have both physical intelligence and strong mental focus, which will provide them with a fantastic learning platform for all endeavours in life.
Our Tiny Tiger instructors are professionals. They carry full insurance and have undergone a comprehensive training programme, which of course not only gives them the skills and knowledge to teach and educate, but also means they have Certification First Aid and enhanced CRB checks.
A fun exercise class for children with the basis and structure of karate. It incorporates karate techniques with games to promote physical and mental skills in a safe secure environment. Tiny Tigers teaches it’s students the central concept that karate should only be used in self-defence and the core aspects of Shotokan karate – control, respect and discipline – are paramount.
1. Physical benefits – improves flexibility, strength, agility, co-ordination and balance
2. Mental benefits – boosts confidence, discipline, control and respect
3. A great way to channel energy, have fun and meet new friends
4. Offers a structured assessment and awards programme – Tiny Tigers wear trousers and coloured t-shirt according to their level
5. A good, safe grounding for further tuition in Shotokan karate
Our Tiny Tigers programme teaches children to be courteous and respectful of others. This programme includes tuition in personal safety and life skills, as well as physical martial arts skills. These skills help the students become well rounded by promoting the child’s social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth.